- Initial contact with the family or loved ones.
- Further contact with the family/loved ones to establish the running order of the service and any music, poetry, speeches, hymns, special requests and information for a full eulogy if required.
- Production of the eulogy or tributes if need be.
- Production of the full service.
- Continued liaison with the family and provision of a draft service.
- Liaison with Funeral Directors re music, order of service, times of service, numbers expected for the service and the wake if applicable
- Liaison with Crematorium Attendant or cemetery when necessary
- Conduct the funeral service - burial or cremation.
- Conduct a memorial service if required.
Interment of Ashes